Maple Creek Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a great way for you to make a difference in your school community, so GET INVOLVED!
As a parent or guardian of a child at Maple Creek, you are automatically a member of the PTC. You do not need to “join” and there are no membership dues. The only requirement is a desire to participate in the quality of your child’s educational experience.
Through fundraisers and organizing volunteers, we have been able to pay for such things as:
- iPads and Cases
- Accelerated Reader software
- Subscriptions and projects for each grade
- Scholarships (Clovis West seniors that attended Maple Creek)
- Laminator Supplies and Maintenance
- Rizzo (copier) Machine
- Athletic Uniforms and Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Lunch Monitors Wages
- Lunchroom and Classroom Supplies
- New musical instruments and supplies
- Movie Night Licensing
- Crossing Guard Supplies
- New garbage cans and picnic tables
We organize literacy programs for Maple Creek and we assist in child safety by organizing Crossing Guards and financing Lunch Monitors. We sponsor events for parent and student support including Movie Night and the Carnival.
The MC Parent Teacher Club meets on the 2nd Tuesday night of each month.
7:00 p.m. in the LMC
(free child-care provided!)